Erica Campbell spoke about an artist that married her husband only a couple months after she knew him. GRIFF mentioned that he got married at 18 to his first wife. He was so young, but making grown up decisions in the army.
GRIFF believes that it wasn’t a smart thing and then began to speak about his two kids he has in that marriage. Erica spoke about how people can be in a relationship for 7 years break up then marry someone they’ve only known for 2 months. She believes God speaks to you, what do you think about getting married after not knowing someone for a long time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]