GRIFF said a prayer for his friends Jerome and Tisha who got married this weekend. It wasn’t a royal wedding, but it was special to them. GRIFF mentioned the entire ceremony was on Facebook live and there were 74 people in attendance.
He also spoke about how her dad fell asleep during the wedding. No celebrities were in attendance, but they looked so happy to be together. GRIFF is happy for his friends and can’t wait to see them again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag