GRIFF said a prayer for his friends Jerome and Tisha who got married this weekend. It wasn’t a royal wedding, but it was special to them. GRIFF mentioned the entire ceremony was on Facebook live and there were 74 people in attendance.
He also spoke about how her dad fell asleep during the wedding. No celebrities were in attendance, but they looked so happy to be together. GRIFF is happy for his friends and can’t wait to see them again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Did Too Much And Didn’t Do Enough For Father’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Faith Walking: I Got Power [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence