We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]