We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project