We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee