There are so many ministries at the church, but GRIFF wanted to shout out the parking lot ministry. It was one he was apart of for quite some time and loves them. GRIFF mentioned that the men are so happy early in the morning and they wear nice vests.
He also finds it funny that they speak on walkie-talkies even though they are right next to each other. GRIFF even mentioned that all the cars trying to park make sure you listen to them and follow the rules. God bless the parking lot ministry.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Dies At The Age Of 80
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]