GRIFF went through a traumatic experience yesterday and is praying about it. He went into the elevator of his apartment building and when the doors closed he noticed that there was a tarantula in it. GRIFF began to karate kick the bug and then ran out to go speak to the front desk people.
They laughed at him and his friends also had a lot of jokes. He mentioned it was a pit bull with 8 legs. GRIFF doesn’t want to hear anything about bugs ever again and has decided to move.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Say It With The Word: Scripture of the Week
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus