GRIFF went through a traumatic experience yesterday and is praying about it. He went into the elevator of his apartment building and when the doors closed he noticed that there was a tarantula in it. GRIFF began to karate kick the bug and then ran out to go speak to the front desk people.
They laughed at him and his friends also had a lot of jokes. He mentioned it was a pit bull with 8 legs. GRIFF doesn’t want to hear anything about bugs ever again and has decided to move.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History
- Former President Barack Obama Surprises Youth At Chicago YMCA
- Serena Williams To Release Children’s Book Inspired By Daughter’s ‘Qai Qai’ Doll
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’