GRIFF went through a traumatic experience yesterday and is praying about it. He went into the elevator of his apartment building and when the doors closed he noticed that there was a tarantula in it. GRIFF began to karate kick the bug and then ran out to go speak to the front desk people.
They laughed at him and his friends also had a lot of jokes. He mentioned it was a pit bull with 8 legs. GRIFF doesn’t want to hear anything about bugs ever again and has decided to move.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brent Jones Shares How Going To Choir Rehearsal Is Therapeutic & What It Was Like Working With Childish Gambino
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Maurette Brown Clark Teases New Music
- 3 People Arrested For Human Trafficking In Houston
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look