Preashea Hiiliard is a beautiful gospel singer and preacher that continuous to deliver wonderful music to fans. Her album, “The Glory Experience,” is completely different from her first album. She spoke about how on the first album she was trying to figure out who she was as an artist. With this album, Preashea not only wrote 80% of it, but knew what she wanted to present to fans this time around.
Preashea mentioned that the focus is all about calling upon God’s name.
She is more expressive and compared to her first album she isn’t trying to fit in with anyone else. Preashea believes that whether you love her or not you should still buy her album, “The Glory Experience.”
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’