Preashea Hiiliard is a beautiful gospel singer and preacher that continuous to deliver wonderful music to fans. Her album, “The Glory Experience,” is completely different from her first album. She spoke about how on the first album she was trying to figure out who she was as an artist. With this album, Preashea not only wrote 80% of it, but knew what she wanted to present to fans this time around.
Preashea mentioned that the focus is all about calling upon God’s name.
She is more expressive and compared to her first album she isn’t trying to fit in with anyone else. Preashea believes that whether you love her or not you should still buy her album, “The Glory Experience.”
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History
- Former President Barack Obama Surprises Youth At Chicago YMCA
- Serena Williams To Release Children’s Book Inspired By Daughter’s ‘Qai Qai’ Doll
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’