Preashea Hiiliard is a beautiful gospel singer and preacher that continuous to deliver wonderful music to fans. Her album, “The Glory Experience,” is completely different from her first album. She spoke about how on the first album she was trying to figure out who she was as an artist. With this album, Preashea not only wrote 80% of it, but knew what she wanted to present to fans this time around.
Preashea mentioned that the focus is all about calling upon God’s name.
She is more expressive and compared to her first album she isn’t trying to fit in with anyone else. Preashea believes that whether you love her or not you should still buy her album, “The Glory Experience.”
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox