Preashea Hiiliard is a beautiful gospel singer and preacher that continuous to deliver wonderful music to fans. Her album, “The Glory Experience,” is completely different from her first album. She spoke about how on the first album she was trying to figure out who she was as an artist. With this album, Preashea not only wrote 80% of it, but knew what she wanted to present to fans this time around.
Preashea mentioned that the focus is all about calling upon God’s name.
She is more expressive and compared to her first album she isn’t trying to fit in with anyone else. Preashea believes that whether you love her or not you should still buy her album, “The Glory Experience.”
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape