In life sometimes we have people that let us down. Erica Campbell spoke about how she has amazing friends around her and how they support each other. With every relationships sometimes it can be good or bad times and she mentioned that friends have done her wrong in the past.
Erica reminds us that all wounds heal and that we must extend the same grace and forgiveness that God gives to us. She doesn’t like losing friends and sometimes that has to happen. Make sure that you are trying to work things out and to learn to forgive.
RELATED: Joy Living: Joyful Acceptance [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Joy Living: Your Car Joy Is Important [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Joy Living: Your Angry Can Serve A Purpose (But Don’t Lose Your Mind) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why