Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor