Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]