Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86