Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Report: Did Travis Scott Consult With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’