There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Legendary Songstress Mary J. Blige Named One Of Time’s Most Influential People
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- ‘Cops Aren’t Doing Anything’: Uvalde School Shooting Investigation Spotlights ‘Unprepared’ Police Response