There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
- Black Girl Magic: These Four UCLA Gymnasts Are Flipping The Culture In ‘Essence Girls United’ Cover
- Sgt. Jonathan Pentland Charged With 3rd-Degree Assault After Viral Video Showed Him Physically Harrassing Young Black Man
- Fast & Furious: Tyrese & Ludacris Almost Head To Outer Space In New Trailer For ‘F9’
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright