There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
- Trump Makes History As First President to Be Impeached Twice
- Resurfaced Video Of Raphael Warnock’s Arrest For Praying At The Capitol Exposes Double Standard [VIDEO]
- Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Will Be Charged ‘Soon’ For Poisoning Black People In Flint Water Crisis: Report
- Watch: Andra Day to Star In Hulu’s “The United States vs. Billie Holiday”