There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting