Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we might be bothered by a conversation with a friend or mate and not say anything. Men and women during those times can talk harsh to each other and that makes the conversation not go anywhere. Erica mentioned when she’s upset sometimes it takes her a minute to collect her thoughts to explain herself.
When Warryn Campbell doesn’t get it her volume might change and for a lot of men this is when they understand what’s happening. Erica wants you to get back to peace and love because that’s what makes your relationship. Try discussing it and don’t worry about being right, but being together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone