Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we might be bothered by a conversation with a friend or mate and not say anything. Men and women during those times can talk harsh to each other and that makes the conversation not go anywhere. Erica mentioned when she’s upset sometimes it takes her a minute to collect her thoughts to explain herself.
When Warryn Campbell doesn’t get it her volume might change and for a lot of men this is when they understand what’s happening. Erica wants you to get back to peace and love because that’s what makes your relationship. Try discussing it and don’t worry about being right, but being together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More