Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we might be bothered by a conversation with a friend or mate and not say anything. Men and women during those times can talk harsh to each other and that makes the conversation not go anywhere. Erica mentioned when she’s upset sometimes it takes her a minute to collect her thoughts to explain herself.
When Warryn Campbell doesn’t get it her volume might change and for a lot of men this is when they understand what’s happening. Erica wants you to get back to peace and love because that’s what makes your relationship. Try discussing it and don’t worry about being right, but being together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”