Erica Campbell spoke about Warryn Campbell preaching about Peter’s mother-in-law. Jesus touched her hand and the reason for that was because Jesus was hungry and knew Peter’s mother was an amazing cook and gifted. Erica mentioned that Jesus will touch certain parts of us because it will help us in life.
Peters mother-in-law was a woman of service so he healed her hands to help others. GRIFF mentioned that he learned about David hiding and praying. He needed to prioritize things in life and we need to understand that certain people won’t make it to parts of our life. Pray for clear perspective and realize some people have an expiration date.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]