Erica Campbell spoke about Warryn Campbell preaching about Peter’s mother-in-law. Jesus touched her hand and the reason for that was because Jesus was hungry and knew Peter’s mother was an amazing cook and gifted. Erica mentioned that Jesus will touch certain parts of us because it will help us in life.
Peters mother-in-law was a woman of service so he healed her hands to help others. GRIFF mentioned that he learned about David hiding and praying. He needed to prioritize things in life and we need to understand that certain people won’t make it to parts of our life. Pray for clear perspective and realize some people have an expiration date.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project