Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations