Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Hennessy Launches $10 Million Fellowship Program For HBCU Students
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]