Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack