Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vontae Davis Of The Buffalo Bills Shares Why He Retired During Halftime
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- There’s Growing Concern That Police Are Not Seriously Investigating The Murder Of Botham Jean
- How ‘The Power Of You Teens’ Teaches Black Girls The Importance Of Self-Confidence