Erica Campbell had a very busy weekend as she attended the Essence Music Festival. She mentioned that sometimes our lives are so busy and chaotic that we forget to take a moment for ourselves. Erica also believes that sometimes during this time we forget our purpose.
She expressed that God is not the author of confusion and we should seek him for instructions. He will give us the wisdom as it relates to jobs, relationships and more. Don’t get overwhelmed and find peace through all of that craziness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media