Erica Campbell had a very busy weekend as she attended the Essence Music Festival. She mentioned that sometimes our lives are so busy and chaotic that we forget to take a moment for ourselves. Erica also believes that sometimes during this time we forget our purpose.
She expressed that God is not the author of confusion and we should seek him for instructions. He will give us the wisdom as it relates to jobs, relationships and more. Don’t get overwhelmed and find peace through all of that craziness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing