Erica Campbell spoke about all the positive news that she comes across. She is so happy to hear and read about great things happening despite what else might be going on. She spoke about these 5 Black men that opened up a school in DC.
The young men are providing uniforms, school supplies and travel expenses as well as admission for free. Erica asked TJ about one of the greatest things she’s ever done in life and she mentioned moving. She stood out on faith, got the job working with Erica and GRIFF and loves every minute of it. Tell us some great things happening in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”
- How Long Was Nelson Mandela In Prison?
- Watch Fred Hammond’s “Alright” Video