Erica Campbell spoke about all the positive news that she comes across. She is so happy to hear and read about great things happening despite what else might be going on. She spoke about these 5 Black men that opened up a school in DC.
The young men are providing uniforms, school supplies and travel expenses as well as admission for free. Erica asked TJ about one of the greatest things she’s ever done in life and she mentioned moving. She stood out on faith, got the job working with Erica and GRIFF and loves every minute of it. Tell us some great things happening in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81