On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s