On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Hits The Baseball Field For Jackie Robinson Day [VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Frankie Beverly Responds To Beyonce’s “Before I Let Go” Cover: “This Is One Of The High Points Of My Life”
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ABC is Bringing ‘The Jeffersons’ Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]