On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing older men dating younger women. They also are trying to get to what to call them. One caller spoke about how women that are dating younger men are “cougars” and the older men dating younger women are “pumas.”
She also talked about how there has to be a 15 year difference of more to use those titles. Another caller spoke about how when she was 28 she dated a 18-year-old. Her friends thought she was crazy., GRIFF made fun of her a little, but all in all the two are happily married. She said it gets hard sometimes, but he’s older now and they make things work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears