On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing older men dating younger women. They also are trying to get to what to call them. One caller spoke about how women that are dating younger men are “cougars” and the older men dating younger women are “pumas.”
She also talked about how there has to be a 15 year difference of more to use those titles. Another caller spoke about how when she was 28 she dated a 18-year-old. Her friends thought she was crazy., GRIFF made fun of her a little, but all in all the two are happily married. She said it gets hard sometimes, but he’s older now and they make things work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues