When getting married some women decide to hyphenate their last names with the new one. On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they discussed taking the last name of the person you marry. TJ mentioned that she has no problem taking her husbands last name, but has questions about it if they got divorced.
She also thinks about keeping her last name because her father passed away. GRIFF has no problem if his wife wanted to keep her last name only if she was the only child from her father to keep the name. He also questioned why women don’t change their last names back to what is was after divorce. Erica Campbell mentioned that she had no problem with taking Warryn Campbell’s last name even though people thought she shouldn’t because she is famous.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox