Prayers are going out to the family of Christian author, Wynter Evans Pitts, who passed away from unknown causes. The family is devastated at this time and we will continue to pray for them. Black media is pretty upset about the photo released of Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station.
The photo was of her holding a gun phone case and a lot of media companies believe they are trying to portray a bad picture of her. Love is in the air as Janice Gaines and EJ Gaines celebrate their wedding anniversary. We hope you all are enjoying your day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Chick-Fil-A Facing Sauce Shortage
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Prayers Up: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022