Prayers are going out to the family of Christian author, Wynter Evans Pitts, who passed away from unknown causes. The family is devastated at this time and we will continue to pray for them. Black media is pretty upset about the photo released of Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station.
The photo was of her holding a gun phone case and a lot of media companies believe they are trying to portray a bad picture of her. Love is in the air as Janice Gaines and EJ Gaines celebrate their wedding anniversary. We hope you all are enjoying your day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still Alive” To The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities