It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! He’s so thankful he got to spend time with his daughter for the summer, but like other parents is wondering when does school start again. GRIFF mentioned that he’s tired of having no juice or chips around the house.
He wishes someone would open up a home room for the summer so he can take his kid to. GRIFF is praying for all the parents that have a couple more weeks to do things with their kids before the school years starts. GRIFF also said a prayer that he doesn’t have to go to magic mountain again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]