Erica Campbell has some tips for artists when it comes to looking over the contracts. She talks about when Mary Mary first signed a record deal, all the money that was being spent on them was “recoupable,” which means that they had to pay it back before they made any money.
Erica also shells out some other tips for artists to be smart about their contracts and their money in this Ericaism. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this important message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- DC Homicide Detective Killed By Wife In Murder-Suicide
- Cecilia Rouse Will Be The First Black Person To Chair The Council of Economic Advisers
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations