After many attempts, Erica Campbell says she has officially made the commitment to her self-discipline. She got a new personal trainer! Before she wasn’t ready, and she would complain about it and start and stop. But now, she says, she feels like she’s ready- spiritually and mentally.
Every time she makes a commitment to be more disciplined in her spirit and flesh, God shows himself. And that’s what happens when you make it about being a good steward over the life and body that he has given us, and preparing yourself for the coming blessings. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Activist Therese Patricia Okoumou Faces No Jail Time For Climbing The Statue Of Liberty
- Kristoff St. John’s Cause Of Death Revealed As Hypertrophic Heart Disease: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- Good Reads: Bible Verses That Talk About Trusting In God And Will Help You Through Difficult Times
- Donations Come In For Homeless 8-Year-Old Christian Refugee Who Fled Boko Haram & Won NY Chess Championship
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Why D.L. Hughley Decided To Give Up On His Calling Of Becoming A Preacher [VIDEO]