Erica Campbell talked about what pastors preached about and one listener talked about the civil war inside of us. When we want good in our life we must fight the battle and overcome it. Another caller spoke about forgiveness.
We must let go when people do us wrong unless we won’t be able to get past the hurt. Then another caller talked about God math and how we are so quick to get rid of people in our lives instead of forgiving them. Pursue after those people and be like God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t