Toni Estes is known for her beauty tips, music, fashion and more. She spoke with Erica Campbell about people that wear designer everything and how it sometimes can look a bit country. Toni believes in spending most of your money on quality shoes that can last.
She also filled us in on how you should shop the seasons inside out. Tony spoke about purchasing clothes for the winter in the summer that way you are buying it on sale. She also believes in buying classic looks that you can wear all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Uvalde Mayor Confirms Demolition Of Robb Elementary: “You Can Never Ask A Child To Go Back”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
- Insurance Agency In Maine Criticized For Racist Juneteenth Sign: “Enjoy Your Fried Chicken & Collard Greens”
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Video Shows ‘Black Police Graduate’ Accusing Cops Of Racial Profiling During Traffic Stop
- These 5 States Have The Lowest Life Expectancy For Black People
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’