Toni Estes is known for her beauty tips, music, fashion and more. She spoke with Erica Campbell about people that wear designer everything and how it sometimes can look a bit country. Toni believes in spending most of your money on quality shoes that can last.
She also filled us in on how you should shop the seasons inside out. Tony spoke about purchasing clothes for the winter in the summer that way you are buying it on sale. She also believes in buying classic looks that you can wear all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Peacock’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘Bel-Air’ Adds Karreuche Tran, Duane Martin & More As Recurring Guest Stars
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #2