Toni Estes is known for her beauty tips, music, fashion and more. She spoke with Erica Campbell about people that wear designer everything and how it sometimes can look a bit country. Toni believes in spending most of your money on quality shoes that can last.
She also filled us in on how you should shop the seasons inside out. Tony spoke about purchasing clothes for the winter in the summer that way you are buying it on sale. She also believes in buying classic looks that you can wear all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot Multiple Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name