Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”