Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory