Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- David and Tamela Mann Glorify God After Grandkids Were Involved In Car Accident
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More