Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Tahj Mowry Shares His Feelings For Ex-Girlfriend Naya Rivera In Instagram Post
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina