The owners of Cleanout ASAP are on the show ago to talk about how being organized can help with health and wellness. Samantha Dominique Tillman and Sasha-Blanche Bondje have been running a faith-based lifestyle service for quite some time. They helped Erica Campbell last year and she wants them to come back to her house.
The ladies mentioned that they cleaned out her closet, pantry and wanted her to decide what to keep in her space. Having clean and organized spaces really help with your daily wellness and gave some points about how you can do it at home. When there is clutter around you it sometimes can make you feel sluggish and organization boosts your energy.
It can also help you sleep up to 7-9 hours. Erica and GRIFF were shocked to hear that, but is needed sometimes. Being organized allows your relationship sometimes to be better. When things are out of order it can make you frustrated or be late to certain events.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Timothy Loehmann, Ex-Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice, Hired By Rural PA Police Department
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Fred Hammond Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Kerry Washington Provides First Look At New Drama Series ‘Reasonable Doubt’
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Grambling Athletics Fire Volleyball Coach After She Cuts Entire Team