The owners of Cleanout ASAP are on the show ago to talk about how being organized can help with health and wellness. Samantha Dominique Tillman and Sasha-Blanche Bondje have been running a faith-based lifestyle service for quite some time. They helped Erica Campbell last year and she wants them to come back to her house.
The ladies mentioned that they cleaned out her closet, pantry and wanted her to decide what to keep in her space. Having clean and organized spaces really help with your daily wellness and gave some points about how you can do it at home. When there is clutter around you it sometimes can make you feel sluggish and organization boosts your energy.
It can also help you sleep up to 7-9 hours. Erica and GRIFF were shocked to hear that, but is needed sometimes. Being organized allows your relationship sometimes to be better. When things are out of order it can make you frustrated or be late to certain events.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him