The owners of Cleanout ASAP are on the show ago to talk about how being organized can help with health and wellness. Samantha Dominique Tillman and Sasha-Blanche Bondje have been running a faith-based lifestyle service for quite some time. They helped Erica Campbell last year and she wants them to come back to her house.
The ladies mentioned that they cleaned out her closet, pantry and wanted her to decide what to keep in her space. Having clean and organized spaces really help with your daily wellness and gave some points about how you can do it at home. When there is clutter around you it sometimes can make you feel sluggish and organization boosts your energy.
It can also help you sleep up to 7-9 hours. Erica and GRIFF were shocked to hear that, but is needed sometimes. Being organized allows your relationship sometimes to be better. When things are out of order it can make you frustrated or be late to certain events.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’