Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges