Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits