Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
- Trump Makes History As First President to Be Impeached Twice
- Resurfaced Video Of Raphael Warnock’s Arrest For Praying At The Capitol Exposes Double Standard [VIDEO]
- Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Will Be Charged ‘Soon’ For Poisoning Black People In Flint Water Crisis: Report
- Watch: Andra Day to Star In Hulu’s “The United States vs. Billie Holiday”