Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues