Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]