Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Chrissy Teigen Reflects On Tragic Pregnancy Loss–“I Can Feel The Pain All Over Again”
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic