Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- Ikea Allowed Muslims To Safely Pray In There Parking Lot While Social Distancing [PHOTO]
- Protected: Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Wearing Her Natural Hair On-Air Was One Of Angela Rye’s Most Powerful Political Statements
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]