Black Music Month has ended and Erica Campbell spoke about how music has helped her heal, go through breakups, celebrate amazing times and so much more. GRIFF mentioned that at this moment he plays “A Great Work” by Brian Courtney Wilson. He also has been rocking out to Ne-Yo’s “Good Man.”
TJ spoke about how at any time she can put on “A Worshipper’s Perspective” and play it straight through. Erica also talked about how music has shaped culture and GRIFF mentioned that “This Is America” is a powerful song. Tell us what songs you put on to help you get through different times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False