Black Music Month has ended and Erica Campbell spoke about how music has helped her heal, go through breakups, celebrate amazing times and so much more. GRIFF mentioned that at this moment he plays “A Great Work” by Brian Courtney Wilson. He also has been rocking out to Ne-Yo’s “Good Man.”
TJ spoke about how at any time she can put on “A Worshipper’s Perspective” and play it straight through. Erica also talked about how music has shaped culture and GRIFF mentioned that “This Is America” is a powerful song. Tell us what songs you put on to help you get through different times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics
- Biz Markie Funeral Is Monday, Rev. Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Prayer Request: Kelly Price Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community