Black Music Month has ended and Erica Campbell spoke about how music has helped her heal, go through breakups, celebrate amazing times and so much more. GRIFF mentioned that at this moment he plays “A Great Work” by Brian Courtney Wilson. He also has been rocking out to Ne-Yo’s “Good Man.”
TJ spoke about how at any time she can put on “A Worshipper’s Perspective” and play it straight through. Erica also talked about how music has shaped culture and GRIFF mentioned that “This Is America” is a powerful song. Tell us what songs you put on to help you get through different times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape