Dawn Strozier is a trainer that has been working with Erica Campbell and several other celebrities on fitness. She spoke about sugar and carbs as well as how we can watch what we’re eating. Dawn believes you need to read the labels better and know what the different names for sugar is.
Keep your sugar and carb intake as low as possible. 50 grams of sugar is all you should have per day and remember that fruit you eat have sugar in it as well. Dawn also spoke about portion sizes.
We shouldn’t be eating huge plates of food while at home or out. Even if you are drinking juice make sure you read that label because that can contain all the sugars you can have that day. Listen to the full interview to hear all about how to eat healthier.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Jekalyn Carr and Her Boyfriend Jawaan Taylor Share How They Met [VIDEO]
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maryland Man Threatening To Kill Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Has Been Arrested And Charged
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]