Dawn Strozier is a trainer that has been working with Erica Campbell and several other celebrities on fitness. She spoke about sugar and carbs as well as how we can watch what we’re eating. Dawn believes you need to read the labels better and know what the different names for sugar is.
Keep your sugar and carb intake as low as possible. 50 grams of sugar is all you should have per day and remember that fruit you eat have sugar in it as well. Dawn also spoke about portion sizes.
We shouldn’t be eating huge plates of food while at home or out. Even if you are drinking juice make sure you read that label because that can contain all the sugars you can have that day. Listen to the full interview to hear all about how to eat healthier.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
- Whoopi Goldberg Added To The Cast Of Apple Original and Skydance Animation’s Film ‘Luck’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Change [Video]
- Biden Reveals Global Plan To Donate Pfizer Vaccine Doses, But It Won’t Solve Africa’s Extreme Shortage
- Derek Chauvin Trial: Journee Howard Shares Her Experience Being A Juror In The Case
- America Has Spoken: Map Reveals Most Hated NBA Player In Every State