In church we always see women with beautiful church hats on making it the statement piece to go with their outfit. Pastor J. Nelson was covering for Erica Campbell while she was away and spoke about the story of why men take their hats off in church and several other places. Back in the day men used to hide guns under their hats, when they took it off and there was no hat it meant they came in peace.
When men put on hats now sometimes it’s to hide not having a haircut or going with their outfit. Sometimes men can feel very offended when you ask them to take their hat off. How do you feel about men wearing hats in church?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears