Some songs adore, show thankfulness and are just directed to God. There are also worship songs where people sing to each other. As long as the song is filled with Jesus it doesn’t matter.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Listen: Travis Greene Debuts New Song “Good And Love” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Beyonce Announces Ivy Park ‘Drip 2’ Collection Drop
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Live YOur Dreams Now and Prove The Experts Wrong [VIDEO]
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Be Honored As ‘The Fashion Icon of 2020’ At The E! People’s Choice Awards
- 13-Year-Old Gabby Goodwin Made Six Figures With Her Natural Styling Products And Hair Accessories