Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)