“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
RELATED: Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting: “It’s Okay… If You’re Married!” [VIDEO]
RELATED: What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
RELATED: Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident