Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]