Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”