Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- T.C. Carson Says Calling Out Warner Bros.’ Unfair Treatment Of Living Single Cast Got Him Fired
- Rihanna and Jay-Z Donate $2 Million For Coronavirus Relief
- Mr. Griffin: Being Afraid Is Ok, Just Don’t Be Scary [VIDEO]
- 9 Ways To Relieve Stress & Anxiety In A COVID-19 World
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]