Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter