Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince