Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- Watch: Kevin Hart Stars In Netflix’s Fatherhood Premiering Father’s Day Weekend [Trailer]
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors