June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Ben Tankard Takes Flight With New Album ‘Rise!’