June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brent Jones Shares How Going To Choir Rehearsal Is Therapeutic & What It Was Like Working With Childish Gambino
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Maurette Brown Clark Teases New Music
- 3 People Arrested For Human Trafficking In Houston
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look