June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs