June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- Watch Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ First Joint Campaign Event Here
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…