June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Chadwick Boseman Feels About The “Wakanda Forever” Salute [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]