June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- Watch: Kevin Hart Stars In Netflix’s Fatherhood Premiering Father’s Day Weekend [Trailer]
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors
- Listen: LaTocha (of Xscape) Debuts Solo Gospel Song & Discusses Growing Up As A Preacher’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape